[Shapelib] spatial index support - idx file

Gregory Muench gmuench at currentcomm.net
Thu Mar 10 08:48:40 EST 2005

Thanks, Frank.  That does answer my question.

The reason I was asking is because I am using a .NET mapping control
from a company called Spatially Aware, and they use what they have
termed a "spatial index" file with an idx extension in order to speed up
file, but it is really slow, so I was attempting to get a speedier
version of the same method.

Thanks again for your response.

-Greg