[Shapelib] about shapelib

Geomedia List Geomedia List kose.radu at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:11:03 EST 2005

hi,Frank,
 Thank you very much, I wrote my code according to the instruction, but I've
got a very strange situation:
for the first time the code is executed, it works. A error message appear
which says "*shapelib.dll not found*" when I tried to execute the code
again,,,,and it remains ,,,I have to close my program and open it again,,,
then the same situation occurred,i tried to include the dll in the reference
, it says can't add a reference to the specified file..
, it is so strange to me,,, i have to ask for some help again
 thank you very much
 Radu