[Shapelib] Shapelib.dll PInvoke error

Constanze Tschritter Conny3 at gmx.de
Tue Feb 27 04:58:38 EST 2007

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your fast reply!

Well, the thing is, that I've already compiled the shapelib files for Pocket PC 2003 and I still got that error.

Just to be sure that I did everything right, here is everything I did in a nutshell:

1) I first compiled the shapelib files for PPC 2003.
2) Then I recompile the .Net Wrapper, now with the new Shapelib
3) I add a reference to the Maptools.dll and deploy the shapelib.dll either manually or automatically into my device.

I'll now have a look at the use of PInvoke in the netcf. Maybe the error lies therein.

Cheers
Conny

-------- Original-Nachricht --------