[Shapelib] i cant make shapelib

Tom Kazimiers 2voodoo at gmx.de
Tue Feb 19 07:07:49 EST 2008

Hi,

maybe I am wrong (at least do I compile always in this way), but I would
untar it in a normal folder in your home directory (it does not matter
where it is as long as you have read and write  access). After that go
into that folder and try to make it via "make". Succeeded this you could
install it via "make install".

Maybe you should try to revert some changes done by make with "make clean".

Like I said, this is how I would do it, maybe I am wrong. I guess you
are in the correct folder after unpacking?

bye,
Tom