[Shapelib] Adding new shape to shapefile

Christian Kirchhoff ckirchho at directmedia.de
Thu Jun 5 04:07:54 EDT 2008

Hello,

I didn't entirely follow this thread. I recognize that you seem to try
to create the file on a memory card, hence the path "@\SD-MMCard\...".
Did you - for testing - try to create the file on a local hard drive?

Best regards,

Christian
*Directmedia Publishing GmbH* · Möckernstraße 68 · 10965 Berlin
www.digitale-bibliothek.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HR B 58002 · USt.Id. DE173211737
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski · Erwin Jurschitza