[Shapelib] Problem with the examples

David Allen David.A1 at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 7 18:47:33 EST 2010

Dear Shahin

I have loaded Shapelib (Version 9) shapefiles into ArcGIS 10 (ArcMap)
without getting any error messages. I loaded in both a point, and a 3D
polygon file.

Please remember the normal extra tasks you need to attend to to get a
shapefile to load :

                Pack dbf files before associating with shp and shx files.

                Write a prj projection file to go with your shapefile.

Regards David Allen