[Shapelib] where can i find instructions on how to use the programs

Steve Kwan steve77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:57:02 EST 2010

Hi Frank
yes I tried running shpcreate.c but couldnt get it to work. I loaded
shpcreate.c and shpfil.h into MS visual studio 2008 but the project wouldnt
compile.
I got the errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: shpcreate, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Linking...
1>shpcreate.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SHPClose
referenced in function _main
1>shpcreate.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SHPCreate
referenced in function _main
1>C:\Users\Asus\Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\shpcreate\Debug\shpcreate.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2
unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Asus\Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\shpcreate\shpcreate\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>shpcreate - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

thanks
steve