[Shapelib] where can i find instructions on how to use the programs

Steve Kwan steve77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:40:22 EST 2010

Hi Frank
Thanks for the advice. I included all those files but I'm still getting
errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: shpcreate, Configuration: Debug Win32
------
1>Linking...
1>shpopen.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_SASetupDefaultHooks referenced in function _SHPOpen
1>dbfopen.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_SASetupDefaultHooks
1>C:\Users\Asus\Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\shpcreate\Debug\shpcreate.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Asus\Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\shpcreate\shpcreate\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>shpcreate - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Steve