[Shapelib] where can i find instructions on how to use the programs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun May 30 21:02:34 EST 2010

Steve Kwan wrote:
> Hello
> I want to incorporate this code into my program which simulates the flow
> in a river. i would like to output the "wet areas" of a river as a shape
> file for ARCGIS. can anyone help?

Steve,

Are you looking for assistance on how to write polygons shape files with
shapelib?  Have you reviewed the docs, and sample programs like
shpcreate.c and shpadd.c?   It would be helpful if you could ask a more
specific, and folks will be more inclined to help if you can show you have
made a good faith effort to take advantage of the existing documentation
and samples.