[TinyOWS-dev] [tinyows] #29: PropertyIsEqualTo/NotEqualTo request seem to fail when testing for property is a boolean

tinyows trac at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 30 07:37:40 EST 2009

#29: PropertyIsEqualTo/NotEqualTo request seem to fail when testing for property
is a boolean
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
     Reporter:  assefa       |           Owner:
         Type:  defect       |          Status:  new
     Approval:  Unnecessary  |           Patch:  None
   Complexity:  Unknown      |   Compatibility:  Unknown
Specification:  Unnecessary  |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 I came across an issue with PropertyIsEqualTo request:

 in fe_comparison_ops.c (around line 84), there is a test to see if the
 attribute is of a boolean type.  In the case I have seen,the attribute
 names passed is enclosed in extra double quotes "my_attribute". So call to
 ows_psql_type ends up failing (assert on the fact that the attribute is
 not valid).

 Not sure what the correct fix is here (beside stripping out the quotes).

--
Ticket URL: <https://www.tinyows.org/trac/tinyows/ticket/29>
tinyows <https://www.tinyows.org/trac/tinyows>