[TinyOWS-dev] xml isn't valid

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:48:48 EST 2010

I am getting this error when I dynamically add the layer to tinyows
config.xml and create the table in the tinyows_demo database. I looked the
config.xml and
new layer entry is there. also a table with some data is also created in
database. But when I add a polygon using openlayers and tried to save it
shows this error

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><ows:ExceptionReport
xmlns='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
xmlns:ows='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
xsi:schemaLocation='http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd'
version='1.1.0' language='en'> <ows:Exception
exceptionCode='InvalidParameterValue' locator='request'>
<ows:ExceptionText>xml isn't valid</ows:ExceptionText>
</ows:Exception></ows:ExceptionReport>

--
Rashad