[TinyOWS-dev] how to solve this error?

Okapi P okap at lapatate.org
Tue Nov 16 09:11:29 EST 2010

Hi Mohammed,

If you check the quoted part of the email, I just highlighted the log
line which I think will be useful to you inquiry.
The line is :
[Tue Nov 16 11:29:16 2010] [ERROR] Element
'{http://www.tinyows.org/}gid': This element is not expected.

I don't know what <gid> is, probably a column of your table. Have you
checked that it is present in the result of the DescribeFeatureType
request, with the namespace "http://www.tinyows.org/" ?

Also, for questions related to the config & use of TinyOWS like yours,
I think you should rather use the User ML. This tinyows-dev ML is
about coding/debugging/hacking TinyOWS source code.

Okapi