[TinyOWS-dev] A few bug reports...

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:01:59 EST 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 1:56 AM, Okapi wrote:

Hi,

> Here is a match for the first issue,  "#36 Prevent SQL Injections
> coming from the requests".
> I have tested it with simple quotes, double quotes, and "&", with both
> feature insertion & update. It works.

Ok thanks for this, i slightly modify it before to commit as r318:
- Put the postgresql function call in src/ows/ows_psql.c
- Add error handle

Didn't check it yet carefully,
Need before to close #36 to also handle FE cases.

> Will come back soon for the other issues.

You're welcome :)

> I remember another one :
> For insertions or updates, the XML validator seems to expect feature
> attribute elements (<feature:*>) to be in the same order than database
> fields order. I think this is a bug. Isn't it ?

Do you have an example of this one ?
(ideally based on Tinyows demo or tests datas)

--
Olivier