[TinyOWS-dev] TinyOWS in Windows

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:30:26 EST 2011

On Apr 9, 2011, at 11:17 PM, Denis Rykov wrote:

Hi Denis,

> I try to set up tinyows in Windows. I've downloaded the last version
> from here: http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/tinyows-0.9.0-ms4w3.0.zip
> But when I try to connect to tinyows server apache throws an error.
> Some logs:

0.9.0 even if the latest stable version is becoming quite old,
and a lot of things have been improved and fixed since.

I plan to be able to release a new one in a quite near future.

So 2 options right now:
  - Using TinyOWS SVN version (even if right now no Win32 version are
available)
  - Waiting a bit till the next release for Win32 version.

I encourage the first option ! :)

--
Olivier