[TinyOWS-dev] Important changes (impact config file)

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Fri Mar 18 15:32:49 EST 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Olivier Courtin wrote:

> It's also now possible to use Mapfile configuration file,
> to have a single config shared for both MapServer and TinyOWS.
> (documentation to come)

In current TinyOWS trunk a MapFile parser implementation for TinyOWS
In fact i did'nt expected spend the whole Sprint on it ;)
But it looks usable now, tks to test and report bugs or questions on it.

Related (quick) docs on this is there:
http://tinyows.org/trac/wiki/MapFileConfigFile

I'm still asking if tinyows_ as metadata prefix
is not a bit long enough, thoughts ?

Julien: as we talked, i'm not use a tinyows_retrievable
in each layer.

Enjoy,

--
Olivier