[TinyOWS-dev] R: Re: R: Re: tinyOWS - libc-2.11.1.so segmentation fault

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Thu May 12 02:56:35 EST 2011

On May 12, 2011, at 9:31 AM, xor_x at libero.it wrote:

Hi,

> - I can install them in parallel, but then as I'm sure tinyows  use
> the
> correct ones. Or should I install same version 2.7.6?

Yeap installing them in parrallel is safer for the existant applications
already using libxml2

for libxml2:

./configure
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

then for tinyows:
./configure --with-xml2-config=/usr/local/bin/xml2-config

> - valgrind retest to verify that the loaded libraries  is correct or
> is there
> some other command that shows me that  link link correct?

Yes

Could add a /usr/local/bin/xml2-config --version
to be sure libxml2 is rigthly compile.

--
Olivier