[TinyOWS-dev] GeoJSON output should include srs at FeatureCollection level

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat May 14 09:11:34 EST 2011

Le samedi 14 mai 2011 15:49:52, Olivier Courtin a écrit :
> On May 14, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Even Rouault wrote:
>
> Hi Even,
>
> > "The crs member should be on the top-level GeoJSON object in a
> > hierarchy (in
> > feature collection, feature, geometry order) and should not be
> > repeated or
> > overridden on children or grandchildren of the object."
>
> Thanks a lot for this detailled report,
> could you check that r529 do now rightly the job ?

Yes the OGR GeoJSON driver is now happy. Thanks Olivier for the prompt action.

But now I have a more open observation. When trying with the 'world' layer of
the demo data, so in geographic WGS84 SRS, I notice that the coordinate order
is lon,lat in WFS 1.1.0, and the SRS advertized is however
urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4326. In my understanding, the json output should follow
EPSG axis order...

(Requesting in WFS 1.0.0 works of course.)