[TinyOWS-dev] Problems with showing a WFS feature with OpenLayers

Ermond Parllaku erndal02 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:20:50 EST 2012

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answers.

> featureType: "GLP_Zone"
>
> I think it will help you:
> http://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4205
> or
> https://github.com/sdikiy/tinyows/commit/2c93f1f865bd29a15ebc0b3b200d079497a00fa8

Thanks for your observation about the issue.
This could have definitely thrown an error, and I would not understand it why. But anyway I still have the same error as described below i.e., "InvalidParameterValue". According to the tips about the underscore issue, I changed the table name in PostGIS to glpzone and also the featureType to glpzone (removed also the capital letters). I still have doubts for the featureNS (should it be "http://www.tinyows.org/", or if not, where can I find it? Is it the same with ns_uri in config.xml?) and the featurePrefix (what's the value that it should take? If I leave it empty, the request from the browser get the default value: feature).

Thanks a lot for your help