[TinyOWS-users] INSERT without geometry

Haftish 21 haftish21 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:46:56 EST 2009

Hey guys,

First, I would like to confess sth. I've used @least three Spatial
Web-servers. But  TinyOWS is the most brilliant server I ever used, Thumbs
up TinyOWS!!!

I successfully built a Transactional WFS (WFS-T) on a polygon feature
(vector layer). Everything is flowing ok, except that my INSERT transaction
is not being commited correctly at first attempt. What is firstly stored is
only a serial PK (id), without other attributes + geometry. But, on the
contrary, updating the same feature inserts the missing columns. If I reload
the page without updating the newly inserted feature, it goes forever.

Did I miss sth??