[TinyOWS-users] TinyOWS-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Haftish 21 haftish21 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:42:43 EST 2009

Alex, I used the same example to store POLYGON feature and faced the exact
problem u had, my INSERT @first attempt stores only the SERIAL id column, at
the second time (as an UPDATE) it stores everything OK. This means, it is
normal except INSERT. I rewrote my code again and again. The problem still
persists. I wonder why is it not working with me if it works well for the
working example of mapgears I based myself on (
http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga/bdgaWFS-T.html).<http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga/bdgaWFS-T.html>May
be, TinyOWS operates differently on LINE & POLYGON features, have u
tried it with LINE data too?