[TinyOWS-users] Problems implementing WFS

Maxime Phaneuf maxime.phaneuf at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Jul 30 11:11:52 EST 2009

Hi again,

As Alexandre suggested, I read the ticket 22. It looked exactly like the problem
I'm having, Insert operations don't work.

So, I installed through SVN revision 180. I verified that changes made to
correct the problem in ticket 22 were included in this revision. And it looks
like it.

Even though I installed the newest revision version, the problem concerning
INSERT operations is still present. I get this xml response:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<ows:ExceptionReport
 xmlns='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
 xmlns:ows='http://www.opengis.net/ows'
 xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
 xsi:schemaLocation='http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd'
 version='1.1.0' language='en'>
 <ows:Exception exceptionCode='InvalidParameterValue' locator='request'>
  <ows:ExceptionText>xml isn't valid</ows:ExceptionText>
 </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

Do you know think it's a problem coming from me using revision 180? Or any other
reasons?

Thank you for helping me out,
--
Maxime Phaneuf