[TinyOWS-users] Problems implementing WFS

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 30 13:08:31 EST 2009

Hi Maxime,

  The online server setup (1) doesn't seem to be up to date since
there's supposed to be an option to toggle on/off the xml validation
directly in the config file.  Unfortunately, I don't remember what it
is.  I'll let a developer telling more about it.

Regards,

(1) http://www.tinyows.org/trac/tinyows/wiki/ServerSetup

--
Alexandre Dubé