[TinyOWS-users] Problems implementing WFS

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 31 07:11:29 EST 2009

Olivier, Maxime,

Olivier Courtin wrote:

> I don't remember we finally did such a thing into the trunk
>
> But maybe we will have to as the previous fix on XSD schema validation
> seems not working will latest OpenLayers WFS-T client strategy.
>
> I reopen this ticket

Thanks Olivier for your answer.  I do remember Normand told me something
about that, but maybe it didn't make it into trunk.  He's on vacation
this week and will be back on Monday so I'll ask him.

For the records : Maxime, I only tested TinyOWS + OpenLayers with WFS
1.0.0 btw.

Regards,

--
Alexandre Dubé