[TinyOWS-users] Outputformat Problem

Courtin Olivier olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:47:18 EST 2009

On Sep 26, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Gernot Belger wrote:

Hi Gernot,

> I have another question. If i specifiy the
>
> OUTPUTFORMAT parameter in the GeFeature request, tinyows always
> returns an exception with message 'QUERY_STRING contains forbidden
> characters'
>
> Regardless, if i uri-encode the format stirng or not:
>
> OUTPUTFORMAT=text/xml; subtype=gml/3.1.1
> OUTPUTFORMAT=text%2Fxml%3B+subtype%3Dgml%2F3.1.1
>
> Can anyone tell me how tinyows expects the format string to be
> encoded?

You find a genuine bug here.
I've just commited a patch in trunk to fix it (r 183)

So you can use Trunk version and OUTPUTFORMAT parameter inside
query:

     OUTPUTFORMAT=text/xml; subtype=gml/3.1.1
or
     OUTPUTFORMAT=text/xml; subtype=gml/2.1.2

Or you can choose to wait for next stable release, and use VERSION
parameter value to switch between OUTPUTFORMAT:

VERSION=1.0.0  -> GML 2.1.2
VERSION=1.1.0  -> GML 3.1.1

Thanks for this bug report !

--