[TinyOWS-users] A WFS 1.1.0 issue ?

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:03:29 EST 2010

On Jul 14, 2010, at 8:22 PM, Thomas Gratier wrote:

Thomas,

> I know it pretty well and it works perfectly this way with the 31467
> code, with 2154 EPSG code but with EPSG 4326, I have a problem.
> The problem is after I draw, I commit the geometry and it works
> (success indication, database with one line). I reload the page with
> Ctrl+F5 and the previous drawing don't display.

> [snip code]

> Previously said, the same thing with WFS 1.0.0 works perfect. If
> possible, I want to understand where the problem on WFS 1.1.0 comes
> from (OL, tinyows or myself?)

Thanks for your detailled post !

I didn't really understood the issue yesterday,
now it's clearer, and i succeed to reproduce the problem.

The problem is a consequence of GML 3 reverse axis
with lat/lon datas, upon SRS value.

OL receive reversed axis data and is not able to display it
properly.

I must check if TinyOWS should not reverse axis when he
receive EPSG:4326 as SRS on WFS 1.1
(when SRS is urn:ogc:def:crs::EPSG:4326 it's obvious
  we need to reverse)

--
Olivier