[TinyOWS-users] Retrieve empty attributes

Aymeric Defossez aymeric.defossez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:11:22 EST 2010

Hello people,
I'm developping a gis application based on Openlayers and TinyOws.
I have a problem, concerning attributes data : when i retrieve a row of my
database (by clicking on a point, for example) and i look at the xml via
firebug : i don't have the empty rows.
For example, if my DB  looks like : PERSONNALITY (ID, Name, Nick, Birthdate)
and Name is empty, my feature won't have "Name" attribute.
Someone have any idea for retrieving empty cells or headers ?

Thanks,

---
Aymeric Defossez
http://www.raismesfest.fr