[TinyOWS-users] RES: Tinyows - Postgis Schema support

Marcelo vismari at ig.com.br
Mon Oct 25 07:35:02 EST 2010

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your reply.
- I'm using 0.9.
- Yes, the select query works well. Using Openlayers I can see the records
on the map through a WFS layer, but I could not update them. Before getting
this error everything was working fine, I could make select, update and
delete commands without problems, but when I moved the table from public
schema to other schema the update command stopped working. I though strange
because I put the schema name in the configuration file, so looked for more
further information in the Postgres log and I found the command that raised
the error. The error came up because there is no schema name before table
name in the update command, like this:
"Updade myTable set....."

I think you can make a simple test just moving some table from public schema
to other schema and do some transactions like update and delete.

I you need more information please let me know and thank you very much for
your help.

Best regards,
Marcelo Vismari