[TinyOWS-users] OSM_line table and failing DescribeFeatureType

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Sep 17 02:59:41 EST 2010

Hi,

One more piece of information:
Osm2pgsql creates tables osm_point, osm_line and osm_polygon. They are all without primary keys and that will make TinyOWS to fail with DescribeFeatureType. Adding primary keys into those tables corrects DFT but osm_id field which looks like a good candidate can contain dublicate values. Therefore it may be best to create primary keys as
ALTER TABLE osm_line add myid serial;
ALTER TABLE osm_line ADD PRIMARY KEY (myid);

-Jukka Rahkonen-