[TinyOWS-users] How to point tinyows to an other config file ?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Sep 23 13:35:26 EST 2010

Hi,

My colleague sent me just yesterday the next trick, adopted from better known "Mapserver wrapper script"

Write the following script file and save it as tinyows_secure into the cgi-bin directory

#! /bin/sh
TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE=/usr/local/tinyows/secure.xml
export TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE
/var/www/localhost/cgi-bin/tinyows

Secured service should be found now from localhost/cgi-bin/tinyows_secure

I have not tested it myself yet.

-Jukka Rahkonen-