[TinyOWS-users] InvalidParameterValue

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Mon Sep 27 09:58:27 EST 2010

There is a filed called tinyows.log in /tmp/ with the permissions 777.

It is not empty - it contains this <http://tiny.pastebin.com/jnkrm5yH> -
verbatim.
Running:

> *user at localhost:/$ **opt/tinyows/**bin/tinyows --help*

Gives me:

> TinyOWS should be called by CGI throw a Web Server !

> ___________

Config File Path: /usr/local/tinyows/config.xml

___________

PostGIS dsn: 'host=127.0.0.1 user=postgres password=kaffi+kort dbname=bondi
> port=5432'

___________

Schema dir: /opt/tinyows/schema/

___________

Log file: /tmp/tinyows.log

___________

while running

> *user at localhost:/$ **opt/tinyows/**bin/tinyows *--version

gives me this:

> 0.8.0 SVN

Maybe I should upgrade and see whether that changes anything.

Kind regards,
Gissur

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Olivier Courtin
<olivier.courtin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Gissur Þórhallsson wrote:
>
> Hi Gissur,
>
> > I don't understand - this is my line from config.xml:
> > <tinyows online_resource="http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/tinyows" log="/
> > tmp/tinyows.log" schema_dir="/opt/tinyows/schema/">
>
> Naive question,
> Is the Web Server (and so TinyOWS) have the right to write in /tmp
> directory ?
>
> > But I don't get anything other than what I posted last time.
>
> You mean that there's no /tmp/tinyows.log file created and filled ?
>

> > Do I maybe have some weird build options enabled?
>
> Nope it's native since 0.9
>
> --
> Olivier

Gissur Þórhallsson