[TinyOWS-users] gml_include_items mapfile property

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:43:27 EST 2011

On Apr 13, 2011, at 9:51 PM, Alexandre Dube wrote:

Hi Alexandre,

>   Is there any near future development planed to support mapfile
> configs such as layer metadata "gml_include_items" and the such ?

Right now the main effort on my side is to be as close as possible to
CITE WFS 1.1 tests
and i hope to close this task quite soon !

But you're right this feature will be a need,
If you could provide a patch before the next release, it's really
welcome !

If not it will surely be postponed till the next one (September)

--
Olivier