[TinyOWS-users] Inconsistent coordinate order with WFS 1.1.0 and srsName=EPSG:2393

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:00:46 EST 2011

> I understood that your plan is that in this case srsName=EPSG:2393 and srsName=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::2393
> should give the same result with reversed coordinatas X=North and Y=East.

Well i don't think i really understood the point when i'm written the
code intially....
Theses issues on lon/lat are a nightmare, for whom is not deeply lateralized ^^

> However, this is not the case.
>
> http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&srsName=EPSG:2393&maxfeatures=1
> http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:mml_railway&srsName=urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::2393&maxfeatures=1

r590 should be better

I have to think also to a unit test system,
as complexity is going high it's a waste of time and energy to test
manually after each commit...

--
Olivier