[TinyOWS-users] trouble with tinyows

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:40:56 EST 2011

Hi,
I tested the r604.

It work great with
$ test/unit_test CAPA 4

and also work great with Apache.

Unfortunately again with tomcat I have the same trouble: :(

INFO: cgi-tinyows: runCGI (stderr):Unrecognized character \x7F in column 1
at
/home/archivio/tomcat/tomcat-website/webapps/geoportale/WEB-INF/cgi-tiny/tinyows
line 1.

I guess the problem is to pass the environment variable
TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE

But apparently it is passed infact I can check the environment variables are
passed to a cgi standard (in tomcat)
I have used the same "printenv" cgi from apache .
It report me that the CGI is see-ing all the variables of environment
(tinyows_config_file too).

----

TERM="xterm"
TINYOWS_CONFIG_FILE="/home/archivio/tomcat/server/tinyows-settings/config.xml"
USER="tomcat"
XFILESEARCHPATH="/usr/dt/app-defaults/%L/Dt"
X_TOMCAT_SCRIPT_PATH="/home/archivio/tomcat/tomcat-website/webapps/geoportale/WEB-INF/cgi-tiny/printenv"
_="/usr/local/java/jdk1.6.0_26/bin/java"
----

--
Andrea Peri