[TinyOWS-users] How tu enable support GML 3.2.1

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:12:50 EST 2011

On Jan 3, 2011, at 12:31 PM, Bartłomiej Burkot wrote:

Hi Bartłomiej,

> Does tinyows really support GML 3.2.1?
> My getcapabilities respons does not include infomration obout
> supporting GML 3.2.1.
>
> How to enable GML 3.2.1 support?

TinyOWS GML support is based on PostGIS one.
Right now PostGIS only support GML 2.1.2 and 3.1.1

I recently realized that GML 3.2.1 will require such modification in
PostGIS GML export
(id handling mainly).

I hope to add it for PostGIS 2.0 version. So a future feature for a
next TinyOWS version in 2011...

If you're ready to help (tests, code, funding...) let me know...

--
Olivier