[TinyOWS-users] Who use TinyOWS in production ?

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 7 08:21:08 EST 2011

Hi all,

We have been using tinyows for a couple of years in our outdoors
recreations maps at http://www.mapsherpa.com/.
  We use it as the back end tool with OpenLayers to allow users to edit
vector elements on their maps.
The reason we have picked tinyows are:
   - fits well into our regular technology stacks that includes Apache
and fast cgi
   - very easy to setup
   - very reliable
    - great support from the main developer
   - we also have the ability to contribute to the project and fix
issues when needed.

best regards,

On 06/06/2011 6:17 PM, Olivier Courtin wrote:
> Hi alls,
>
> Few days agos Pirmin push the idea to add TinyOWS into next OsGeo Live
> DVD
> (a really good idea indeed)
>
> But there's a real selection, and they want to know prior who (as an
> organisation)
> use TinyOWS in production.
>
> I know few of them/yours, but could be really helpfull to send to the
> list:
> - Name of the organisation
> - Corporate Website URL
> - Reason why you choose TinyOWS