[TinyOWS-users] value out of range for type integer

Gissur Þórhallsson gissur at loftmyndir.is
Thu Jun 23 05:40:03 EST 2011

Hi,

*My original post is stuck in the moderator queue (too large by 6 KB) so I
decided to trim it down and repost it:*

I started getting a weird error. I can't Insert via tinyows because it keeps
trying to force a  gid down postgis's throat that's way out of bounds for
the datatype. The gid is a serial, so it should be handled by the database,
not by tinyows so I'm not sure what's going on.
I'm not mentioning the gid in the request, and this just suddenly popped up.

I'm running tinyows 0.9.0 on top of postgresql 8.4.2/postgis 1.5.0  against
a client using OpenLayers 2.10

Here are the guilty parties:
*Request: http://pastebin.com/yS2AF09H*

*Notice that there is no mention of the gid in the above request.*
*
*
*Response: http://pastebin.com/Ysrjg4ic*

*The log doesn't tell me anything:  **http://pastebin.com/ngVZrHPb*

That last error about skipping the schema has been there for a long time, so
I don't think it's related.

Anybody have any ideas?
--
Gissur Þórhallsson