[TinyOWS-users] [TinyOWS-dev] [ANN] TinyOWS 1.0.0 rc1 is out !
boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 12:52:18 EST 2011
I've downloaded the 1.0.0 version and installed on my server. I'm using the map file configuration, and it throws me the
next error while trying to access the service:
ErrorConfigFile: No layer NameSpace prefix defined
I have setted the TINYOWS_MAPFILE=/usr/local/tinyows/wfst.map environment variable.
This is my map file contents:
"wfs_title" "Servidor WFS-T"
"wfs_contact" "cruizch at gmail.com"
CONNECTION "host=127.0.0.1 user=postgres password=postgres dbname=sandbox port=5432"
Maybe I'm missing something in the setup process.
Thanks in advance
IC Carlos Ruiz
From: Olivier Courtin <olivier.courtin at gmail.com>
To: TinyOWS users discuss list <tinyows-users at lists.maptools.org>
Cc: TinyOWS developers discuss list <tinyows-dev at lists.maptools.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2011 2:54 PM
Subject: [TinyOWS-dev] [ANN] TinyOWS 1.0.0 rc1 is out !
I'm really proud to announce, that TinyOWS 1.0.0rc1 is out today !
I expect now, a lot of tests and reports on several platforms and
(exotic) uses cases
before to launch the official and stable release.
Thanks in advance to all of you to take time, in next days to do so.
A lot of juicy new improves for this TinyOWS release, headlines:
- First we reach a full OGC WFS-T 1.0 and 1.1 sf-0 unit tests
- Second we really improve again performance, mostly in Transaction
and GetCapabilities requests
- Third we add MapFile config file parser, to allow a single config
file to be used from both MapServer and TinyOWS.
- And of course a lot of debug stuff.
Caution some 'little' things changed in TinyOWS config file from
previous 0.9 release
- rename server and prefix to ns_uri ans ns_prefix
- rename wfs_display_bbox to display_bbox
- Configuration change with broken backward compatibility:
* rename server and prefix to ns_uri ans ns_prefix
* rename wfs_display_bbox to display_bbox
- Encoding support, written by Carlos Ruiz: cruizch at gmail.com
- Estimated_bbox option for GetCapabilities response (default is
- Schema cache for fast-cgi mode (huge performance improvement on
- Improve drasticaly GetCapabilities performance on huge layer
(Thanks to Nicklas Aven for report)
- Add ability to use different names for layer and storage table
- Mapfile config file support (use related TINYOWS_MAPFILE env. var)
- Debug option available from configure step (--enable-debug)
- Improve result from --check option
- Add wfs_default_version config file option, to set server default
- Add gml_ns config file option, to set if any, layers properties
using GML namespace
- Add log_level config file option, to allow more granularity in log
- PostGIS version init check (support 1.5 and coming 2.0)
- Update XSD schema (WFS, FE, GML), so need a new 'make install'
step if you upgrade
- CITE WFS-T 1.0.0 SF-0 full compliant (require PostGIS 2.0)
- CITE WFS-T 1.1.0 SF-0 full compliant (require PostGIS 2.0)
- Lot of debug stuff (a special thanks to Boris Leukert for
TinyOWS-dev mailing list
TinyOWS-dev at lists.maptools.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the TinyOWS-users