[TinyOWS-users] It this WGS84BoundingBox in GetCapabilities OK?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed May 18 12:55:04 EST 2011

Hi,

Had to do some reading myself and found first this:
http://vast.uah.edu/downloads/sensorML/v1.0/xmlDoc/SensorML_Envelope.html

Excerpt:
" Envelope defines an extent using a pair of positions defining opposite corners in arbitrary dimensions. The first direct position is the "lower corner" (a coordinate position consisting of all the minimal ordinates for each dimension for all points within the envelope), the second one the "upper corner" (a coordinate position consisting of all the maximal ordinates for each dimension for all points within the envelope). The use of the properties “coordinates” and “pos” has been deprecated. The explicitly named properties “lowerCorner” and “upperCorner” shall be used instead. "

And this is the extreme reference

OGC Web Services Common Standard
Date: 2010-04-07
Reference number of this document: OGC 06-121r9
Version: 2.0.0

-Jukka-