[TinyOWS-users] Failing POST GetFeature from SIS Map Browser

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu May 19 15:39:29 EST 2011

> Jukka,

>> Looks like r541 does not accept the POST GetFeature request that is
>> sent
>> by CadCorp SIS Map Browser. I am remembering that this trouble was
>> investigated earlier and the reason then was localised to the
>> Content-Type that Map Browser is using in the request (Content-Type:
>> text/xml; charset=utf-8). Is this perhaps still the same issue?

> Could you give a try with r546 ?
> It should be better...

Content-Type problem has disappeared and Map Browser v. 6.2 and 7.0 both play fine together with TinyOWS r546.  Sad thing is that version 7.1 has introduced some other problem and then GetFeature fails again. WFS client-server interoperability is still mainly a joke but little by little the situation is getting better.

-Jukka Rahkonen-