[TinyOWS-users] Trouble with a spatial fiter

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri May 20 05:18:31 EST 2011

Olivier Courtin wrote:

> > Can you can affirm that Polygon is forbidden here?
>
> If you doubt from libxml2, you have to read (and understand)
> yourself
> the schema :)
> But for me it's not something allowed (and implementation in PostGIS
> don't either handle it)

Is would be a too hard task for me, I fear :) After all, I am just an
agronomist and I have never wanted to understand any xml schema. All I
have wanted for six years now is to find a pair of open source WFS
server and GIS client so that me and our customers could do both
attribute and spatial queries and see a vector map and attribute table
as a result.

-Jukka-