[TinyOWS-users] GetCapabilities don't report LatLongBoundingBox correctly

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 11:31:16 EST 2011

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

Andrea,

>   <LatLongBoundingBox minx="0" miny="0" maxx="0" maxy="0"/>

> I guess the LatLongBoundingBox should report the full-extent of the layer.

Indeed yes, that's the expected behaviour (full extent report)
I'm not able to reproduce it (i.e it works for me)

Could you load TinyOWS demo data and config file and check if it's
change something or not ?

$ cd your_tinyows_dir
$ sudo make install-demo
$ echo "service=wfs&request=GetCapabilities&version=1.0.0" > CAPA
$ test/unit_test CAPA 4 | grep LatLongBoundingBox

--
Olivier