[TinyOWS-users] Some difference between clients WFS.

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sat Sep 3 16:14:09 EST 2011

Hi,

Sorry, I do not quite understand but let's take an example. This is my layer

<layer retrievable="1"
     writable="1"
     ns_prefix="tows"
     ns_uri="http://www.tinyows.org/"
         name="france"
         title="French Administrative Sub Boundaries (IGN - GeoFLA Departements)" />

Service is at http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows.

Do you have troubles with Kosmo? For me it works OK.

-Jukka Rahkonen-