[TinyOWS-users] value out of range for type integer

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 09:35:34 EST 2011

Gissur,

As the PostgreSQL documentation says: pg_get_serial_sequence returns the name of the
sequence associated with a column, or NULL if no sequence is associated with the
column.

So, I suggest a patch for TinyOWS to check for this when--check parameter is issued to ensure that all the layers have a sequence tied with a serial/bigserial column, this includes the OWNED BY NONE case.

Cheers from México

IC Carlos Ruiz