[Cartoweb-dev] New plugin

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Apr 20 11:04:05 EDT 2006

Hello,

After installing Cartoweb and (almost) all the options, I would like to add
functionality to the edit plugin : allow the creation of a new layer in a
postgis table.
I copy the edit directory from /plugins/edit/
to /project/test/plugins/testEdit/
add the file ClientTestEdit.php with the text shown in the development
documentation (part 2.3.3 Extending plugins)
in /project/test/plugins/testEdit/client/.
I added testEdit in loadPlugins parameter in client.ini.in and in server.ini
and run the script cw3setup.php.

Finally, it doesn't seem to work (get a blank page again :-(.

Can you help me, thanks.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin