[Cartoweb-dev] How to change title and add plugin

VenuGopal Papasani venu.papasani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:28:59 EST 2006

Hi All,
    I was a silent memeber of this group and i was new to cartoweb.I have a
doubt regarding how to change the title and add plugin.The details are
below.
   I have to change the title of demoCW3 page from cartoweb-demonstration to
my own tiltle.I have made changes in the template/cartoclient.ini but the
changes does not effect the map.Does i have to make any changes in any other
file so that the changes will effect.
  One more i also want to add one more plugin to the list apart from the 7
plugins that we are able to see like THEMES,Query.... I have added my plugin
as id label8.But it too does not affect my page.

   I will be verymuch thankful for your suggestions.

Regards,
VenuGopal.