[Cartoweb-dev] How to change title and add plugin

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 31 02:50:52 EST 2006

Hi VenuGopal,

First, please post your question on the cartoweb-user mailing list, not the dev one.

After changing some parts of the template, you need to refresh the template cache of Smarty. To do so, in a terminal windows, type php cw3setup.php --clean
( see http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.install.html#user.install.main.setup point 1.1.3.2.4 )
( you can also deactivate the caching, by setting the parameter profile to developement instead of production, in client.ini)

If you are using the internationalisation (automatic translation) with gettext, you need to edit the .po files
( see http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.i18n.html for more info)
after modifying the .po, you need to do an --install again, to regenerate the .mo which are used for text replacement.

Regards,

Oliver Christen
Camptocamp SA