[Cartoweb-dev] how to send data to "Tables plugin"

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Aug 30 02:53:30 EDT 2007

Hi

if you look inside ClientQuery.php, you will see in function initializeresult :

        $tablesPlugin = $this->cartoclient->getPluginManager()->tables;
        $tablesPlugin->addTableGroups($queryResult->tableGroup);

which pass the result from the query to the table plugin (after some treatments)

$queryResult->tableGroup is an object of type TableGroup, look in ServerQuery.php, function handlePreDrawing, near the end, to see how it is populated with the query result data.

regards
Oliver