[Cartoweb-dev] translation es_MX

Paul Dc pauldc83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:08:55 EDT 2007

im trying to do the translation to spanish (Mexico) for the demoCW3. the OS
es hostGIS based on slackware and i have change the .po files
server.po to server.es_MX.po
client.po to client.es_MX.po
demoCW3.en to demoCW3.es_MX
server.demoCW3.en.po to server.demoCW3.es_MX.po

all manual with out the help of the gettext although we have the gettext
install and we dont know how to make it work if you want to ckeck out the
translation i will send it to you to make part of the demo
and if you could help me telling me how do i make it work i read the
documentation but y dont understand really

sincerlly

Paul DC
Asistente de investigacion
Instituto Tecnologico de Sonora