[Cartoweb-dev] translation es_MX

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Aug 30 04:21:32 EDT 2007

Hi

1) configure correctly your Linux :
be sure your locales (language) configuration is set correctly (http://www.linux.com/articles/53781)

2) test getText :
Run script /cartoweb3/scripts/testgettext.sh
Run script /cartoweb3/scripts/testgettext.php

3) add language in client.ini :
in file /cartoweb3/projects/{your project}/client.ini, write
defaultLang = es
langList = es

!!!! Cartoweb only recognise 2 letters language code, so "es_MX" will not work

if "es" is not good for you, I suppose you can create a language alias in Linux locales configuration. Something like:

mx    es_MX.ISO-8859-1

and then use this alias in Cartoweb:
defaultLang = mx
langList = mx