[Cartoweb-dev] Re: [Cartoweb-users] Raster Legend

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Feb 15 03:51:38 EST 2007

Le Jeudi 15 Février 2007 08:19, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Yves,
> I suppose it depend of the kind of raster used. [..]
Well, I think your are right. My raster is a raster made from vectors layers
(like WMS but not WMS ;-). So it is impossible to create legend with
mapserver. I just ask about this to know if cw3 allow to create false legend,
like false layer:

layers.plu_75.className = Layer
layers.plu_75.label = "P.L.U. Paris"
layers.plu_75.icon = false_icons.png

I will manage this with a picture inside the layer tree.

Y.
> Oliver
>
> > Hi again,
> >
> > I would like to add a legend for a raster (in the layer tree ;-). How can
> > realise this things ? Can I create CLASS parameter in the mapfile, don't
> > seem
> > working !
> >
> > Thanks !
> >
> > Y.